Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Red Sea

The Red Sea crossing is a theme throughout the Bible which shows God's provision for and protection of His people. They crossed from death to life, because He made a way. But each of them had to decide to follow.



This is a picture of salvation for each person. You come to the end of what you know. Ahead is the sea, swelling and surging. Behind is the world and everything you have ever known. You are trembling, certain that you need to cross, but afraid. A voice inside you says, "Go on, I will help you." Do you turn away? Ahead is life, do you refuse it?


Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 


Joh 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 


God has made a straight path for you. His name is Jesus. Cross over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and will try to visit you if you leave one.
I hope you have a blessed day!